1. Most basic wakeboard tricks can be learned at slower speeds first.
2. Try perfecting a trick over one wake before going fully wake to wake.
3. If you decide to try the trick over one wake at slower a slower speed you may need to adjust the wake. To make one side of the wake clean, move the people or weight in the boat towards the foamy side and it should clean up.
4. Learn tricks progressively. Think baby steps and don’t be in a rush to learn the big stuff until you’ve mastered the basics.
5. Get some expert advice from your local board shop or visit Ridethespot.com in Orlando for the real thing.
If at first you don’t succeed try doing what your coach told you the first time!